I came to coaching as a natural evolution in my careers.
My masters studies in Speech Pathology were grounded in the physical; my doctoral studies in Social Psychology expanded into the psychological; my explorations into metaphysics and spirituality and my studies for ordination as an Interfaith Minister of Spiritual Counseling have focused in the mental and spiritual realms.
After I left my Human Factors job, I was looking for a way to incorporate all my training and experience in a way that would fulfill my desire to aid in expanding spiritual consciousness and awareness. My training through Coach University has given me the skills and tools to do so.
Formerly I held memberships in:
- American Speech, Hearing and Language Association
- North Carolina Speech and Hearing Association
- American Psychological Association
- Rosicrucian Order
- Self-Realization Fellowship
- The Coptic Fellowship
- The Mayan Order
- Science of Mind
- Association of Interfaith Ministers
- International Coaching Federation
- Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship International
- Sanctuary of the Beloved
- Theosophical Society
- Institute of Noetic Sciences
I was also Chairperson of the Raleigh Chapter of Spiritual
Frontiers Fellowship International and a graduate
of Coach University.
Click "One Pilgrim's Progress," to read an excerpt from a narrative that I wrote in 1988 after my spiritual awakening. It explains where I started and where I moved to in consciousness.